Barbary fig seed oil known as Moroccan Prickly Pear seed oil – Barbary Fig seed oil or Cactus Seed Oil
Ingredient: Opuntia Ficus Indica Cactus Seed Oil
– What is Barbary Fig Seed Oil?- How is Barbary Fig Seed Oil Made?– What is Barbary Fig Seed Oil Used for?- How to Use Barbary Fig Seed Oil?
Moroccan Barbary oil is known by many names. Barbary fig seed oil, Berber Fig Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Cactus Pear Oil, Aknari ( the word for cactus in Berber ) and even Moroccan Cactus Oil. These are all simply names for the same thing Pure Opuntia Ficus Indica seed Oil. This is an oil which is obtained from cold pressing the seeds of the Prickly Pear cactus- a member of the Cactaceae family.
Genuine pure Moroccan cactus seed oil is an expensive product to make. As interest in cactus seed oil spreads so do the number of cactus/vegetable oil blends pretending to be cactus seed oil. So always read the ingredients carefully in any product you look at and make sure there are no ingredients listed other than cactus seed oil from Opuntia Ficus Indica cactus.
Some genuine cheaper pure cactus seed oils are available on the web from countries other than Morocco. However, when you compare them side by side you will find it is only the Moroccan seed oil with its richer texture, darker colour and a stronger cactus seed smell that has the full desired effects.
This remarkable natural oil has many benefits and is mostly used for reducing lines and wrinkles on the face and repairing damaged hair. It can also be used for general moisturising, anti aging skin and hair care. It is a silky smooth oil used for wrinkles in areas around the eye or mouth, where a more intensive treatment is needed. It is also recommended for treatment of skin problems such as Eczema or Psoriasis. In these applications cactus seed oil even beats Argan Oil in its effectiveness for targeting any facial lines.
Join the Skin Oil Revolution that is the taking the Beauty World by Storm.
You have used Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Argan Oil.
Now we present you with the miraculous Barbary Fig Seed Oil, exclusively from Morocco.
Our Barbary Fig Seed Oil is 100% Natural Cold Pressed Oil, Organic certified by Ecocert Morocco.
Each Barbary Fig Seed produces only 5% pure seed oil. The difficult extraction process and the seeds’ low yield make this one of the most expensive oils in the market.
History & Origin
THE MIRACULOUS ELIXIR FOR SKIN
• Barbary Fig Seed oil is a 100% Natural and Organic superior quality anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle and beauty enhancing superior product.
• It is 4 times superior to Argan oil.
• Extraordinary anti-ageing power because of its exceptionally high vitamin E content, essential fatty acids and omega 6 (or linoleic acid) properties.
• Rich in beneficial betalains (powerful antioxidants found in beets), active minerals and amino acids, it’s a powerful anti-oxidant which stops the ageing of cells, stimulates their renewal and helps to protect against free radicals.
• Reduces redness (rosacea).
• Soothes sunburn.
• Heals scars.
• Firming product, procures a smoothing effect, is an excellent tensor, closes the skin’s pores, tones and firms the skin of the face and breasts.
• Moisturizes and nourishes, softens and smoothens the skin in depth.
• It’s easily absorbed, penetrating below the surface of the skin with ease for maximum benefits without leaving any oily residue behind – a key feature for reticent beauty oil users.
• calms inflammation.
• Supports skin repair after trauma and provides protection from environmental stress.
• Excellent for mature skin, it helps address signs of ageing including hyperpigmentation.
• high fatty acid content plumps skin to help smooth wrinkles and increase firmness.
• Not only useful on the skin, barbary fig seed oil is also highly beneficial to dry hair and scalp, soothing irritation and boosting shine.
• An ideal option for intense, skin hydration, barbary fig seed oil is beneficial to all skin types.
Our oil is uniquely produced from Barbary Fig seeds (grains). It is extracted mechanically by cold pressing and without solvents. Note that it takes 30 kilos of these seeds, nearly one tonne of fruit, to obtain just one litre of this oil. Each seed contains only 5% pure oil. Its cost of production is very high. It is, therefore, a very rare and precious vegetable oil.
Barbary Seeds Barbary Fig Fruit Barbary Plant and Fruit
Above all, our product should not be confused with the oily macerate obtained from the flowers or fruits of the barberry tree, which is a different species.
Being pure concentrated oil, just a few drops of Barbary fig seed oil will suffice, unlike other diluted inexpensive natural oils which require greater application
• Squeeze 3 drops of Barbary Fig Seed Oil onto your finger tips and apply directly onto the areas to be treated, allowing it to penetrate your skin, before you go to bed.
• The areas to be treated can include the areas around the eyes, lips, any wrinkles, the neck and face in general.
Body / Hands / Legs
• Apply on dry skin, scars and surface areas affected by fungus.
• Apply on breasts and decolletage for firming.
• For dry hair, apply 10 drops of Barbary Fig Seed Oil, distribute evenly on scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Wash and rinse.